Tuesday 17 November 2009

LogMeIn


LogMeIn reports: [edited]

LogMeIn Free gives you remote control of your PC or Mac from any other computer with an internet connection.

Install LogMeIn on the computer you want to access, log into your account from another computer and click the computer you want to control. You'll see its desktop and be able to use all the applications on your remote computer as if you were sitting in front of it.

- - - - -

Brett's 2p'orth: I've been using it for a while, and it works as advertised. I've also bought the iPhone App, which works just fine. If you want file transfer, remote sound, printing etc, LogMeIn Pro² is available for a free 30 day trial.
------------

2 comments:

  1. Definitely an awesome tool, but a bit too expensive for my personal budget. I use a tool called Techinline (http://www.techinline.com) which is not as fully-featured, but I find it even easier to use than LMI Rescue (which I had used in the past)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also good.
    The software works well, Ammyy Admin doesn't require installation or specific config, works behind gateways NAT as well as within one LAN.

    ReplyDelete